- Company: DocBox, Inc.
- Locations: Auburndale, MA
- Industries: Computer/Software/Medical/Systems integration
- Job Type: Permanent, full time employee Contact: Jobs@DocBoxInc.com
DocBox is looking for talented individuals who are keen to help begin a new era of technology-informed healthcare. DocBox is transforming healthcare and the clinical environment by decreasing errors and improving patient safety and treatment efficiency.
DocBox is seeking a Test Engineer to support the DocBox Integrated Clinical Environment System (DICES) program.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Test Engineer will have responsibility for the planning and conduct of the DICES test and evaluation from the component level, to stand-alone system, integrated system and system-of-systems. Tasks include analysis and development of project prerequisites, test plan/procedure development and implementation, and guidance of in-house and on-site system integration. This individual will contribute to the development of the DICES test group and have direct experience performing similar tasks. This individual would work with and support the development team to plan and conduct in-house testing in Newton, assist in standing up the systems at site, and deploy to customer sites serving as test lead for system setup, evaluation and validation. Individual will interact with senior staff and customers on significant technical matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related discipline and at least five years of relevant experience
- Experience in solving engineering problems and troubleshooting integration and test problems with a background in software engineering and test disciplines
- Background in developing/modifying project objectives, requirements and test documents and associated standards and guides for diverse engineering activities
- Experience guiding and implementing the successful completion of major programs and functions in a leadership role
- Experience with planning and performing system integration, independent verification and validation of software intensive systems, data analysis, and full acceptance testing of systems both in lab and field environments
- Must possess excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Experience with software build/release systems
- Multiple years of relevant medical device experience and exposure to the healthcare environment
DocBox is a small, rapidly growing company developing an innovative hospital clinical information and process management solution that promises to improve error resistance, workflow efficiency, patient safety and treatment efficacy.